The museum is also available for film and photo shoots.
Scenes from such well-known films and TV productions as Wyatt Earp, Into the West, The Missing, Comanche Moon, Young Guns, All the Pretty Horses, Fools Rush In and MacGruber, as well as many others filmed at Las Golondrinas.
Some Details about the Site
- Nestled on 200 beautiful acres in the La Cienega Valley of Northern New Mexico
- 34 historic buildings for outdoor filming and a range of historic buildings for indoor filming
- Large parking lot available for Stake Bed Trucks, Super-Cube Trucks, Cab-over Trucks, Camera Trucks, Wardrobe RV’s, Production RV’s, etc.
- Minutes from both Interstate 25 and New Mexico Highway 599
- Just 13 minutes from Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF)
- Just 45 minutes from Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ)
- Only 20 minutes south of the historic Santa Fe Plaza
- Minutes from lodging and vacation rentals