The 30th Annual Santa Fe Wine Festival
July 6 & 7, 2024
Come and celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Santa Fe Wine Festival at El Rancho de las Golondrinas. Test your taste buds and sample hand-made New Mexican wines from vintners around the state. Eat delicious foods, buy local arts & crafts, and dance your weekend away at the longest-running wine festival in Santa Fe.
Time: 12pm to 6pm
Adult Admission: $20
Teens (13–17), & Students (with valid ID): $8
12 and under: FREE!
Teens (13–17), & Students (with valid ID): $10
2024 Festival Details
Rules for Entrance
- Must be 21 years of age to taste and/or buy wine. All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine. Identification will be checked at the gate.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal age parent/guardian.
- No alcohol may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- Bottles of wine purchased may not be opened on the Museum grounds.
- No weapons may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- No pets allowed (only ADA-approved assistance animals).
- No distribution of literature allowed within public easements or on Museum grounds without prior approval.
Festival Rules for getting a Wristband (drinking)
- Participants MUST be 21 or over
- All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine.
- No vertical IDs
- No Paper or Temporary IDs
- All forms of Identification MUST include a DOB (Date of Birth)
This event will be photographed and videotaped. By entering this property, you agree that Las Golondrinas, its contractors and representatives may film you, photograph you and record your voice, andmake
use of your image or voice without compensation, in any media worldwide for any purpose related to this event and the business of Las Golondrinas including marketing in print, online and social media.
Please do not enter this property if you do not agree to anyof the above.
If you have questions, please contact Las Golondrinas Staff.
VIP Ticket includes (21 and over only):
-Access to the Festival on Saturday, July 1 or Sunday, July 2 from 12pm-6pm (tickets are good for one day only and non-transferable).
-Access to a separate VIP entrance to the museum – skip the line!
-A commemorative VIP pass.
-Access to the air conditioned Golondrinas Lounge, a relaxed space designed and decorated by –Metamorphosis Home Furnishings and Design.
-Special VIP tastings in the Golondrinas Lounge.
-Free Wi-Fi in the Golondrinas Lounge.
-Special discounts on bottles and cases of wine (at participating wine vendors).
-A Santa Fe Wine Festival commemorative wine glass.
-A delicious array of fresh gourmet Hors d’oeuvres by What The Truck Catering.
-Limited tastings from dozens of New Mexico’s best wineries.
Lounge designed and decorated by:
Casa Lucero 505
Creations By Gail
Devine palm Henna and Art
Le Paris Bakery
Natures Emporium Soap
RH Fine Arts
Serena Serenity serenaserenitystudio- Etsy