The 25th Annual Santa Fe Wine Festival – Updated Information Coming Soon!
Celebrate your freedom with handmade wines from 20 different wineries from New Mexico Wine! Taste mouthwatering food, dance to live music, buy unique arts and crafts, and explore New Mexico’s history at Santa Fe’s longest running wine festival.
Saturday, June 30 & Sunday, July 1
Time: 12 noon to 6 pm
Adult Admission 21+ (includes wine glass): $18 at the door and on Hold My Ticket
Youth Admission (13–20 years old): $5
12 and under: FREE
Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a legal age guardian.
All participants must present a valid ID to sample or buy wine. No exceptions.
Glass sales and tasting end at 5:30 pm. Bottle sales end at 6:00 pm.
Santa Fe Wine Festival 2017
Santa Fe Wine Festival 2016
2017 Festival Details
Rules for Entrance
- Must be 21 years of age to taste and/or buy wine. All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine. Identification will be checked at the gate.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal age parent/guardian.
- No alcohol may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- Bottles of wine purchased may not be opened on the Museum grounds.
- No weapons may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- No pets allowed (only ADA-approved assistance animals).
- No distribution of literature allowed within public easements or on Museum grounds without prior approval.
Festival Rules for getting a Wristband (drinking)
- Participants MUST be 21 or over
- All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine.
- No vertical IDs
- No Paper or Temporary IDs
- All forms of Identification MUST include a DOB (Date of Birth)
Arts & Crafts and Agricultural Product Vendors
Button Box Aprons
Gold Canyon Candles
Le Paris French Bakery
Sundancer steel and glass
A&J Family Farms LLC
Bella Rae Jewelry
Divine Palm Henna
The (organic) Living Room
Pack Rat Studio
Old Barrel Tea & Spice Co.
Old Pecos Foods
Valkyrie Skin Care
Old Windmill Dairy
Pepper Springs Way-out West
Coonridge Organic Goat Cheese
Blue Agate Jewelry
Sanding Woman Pottery
Product Vendor Application
Download this pdf if you are interested in applying to be a vendor at the 2017 Santa Fe Wine Festival.
Two Sprout Farm
Molly’s Crepe Escape & Coffee
Food Vendor Application
Download this pdf if you are interested in applying to be a food vendor at the 2017 Santa Fe Wine Festival.
JJ & The Hooligans
Half Broke Horses