The 28th Annual Santa Fe Wine Festival
Come and celebrate the 28th Anniversary of the Santa Fe Wine Festival at El Rancho de las Golondrinas. Test your taste buds and sample hand-made New Mexican wines from vintners around the state. Eat delicious foods, buy local arts & crafts, and dance your weekend away at the longest running wine festival in Santa Fe.
July 2 & 3, 2022
Time: 12pm to 6pm
Adult Admission: $18
Teens (13–18): $5
12 and under: FREE!
2022 Festival Details
Rules for Entrance
- Must be 21 years of age to taste and/or buy wine. All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine. Identification will be checked at the gate.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal age parent/guardian.
- No alcohol may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- Bottles of wine purchased may not be opened on the Museum grounds.
- No weapons may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- No pets allowed (only ADA-approved assistance animals).
- No distribution of literature allowed within public easements or on Museum grounds without prior approval.
Festival Rules for getting a Wristband (drinking)
- Participants MUST be 21 or over
- All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine.
- No vertical IDs
- No Paper or Temporary IDs
- All forms of Identification MUST include a DOB (Date of Birth)