The 25th Annual Santa Fe Wine Festival
Celebrate your freedom with handmade wines from 20 different wineries from New Mexico Wine! Taste mouthwatering food, dance to live music, buy unique arts and crafts, and explore New Mexico’s history at Santa Fe’s longest running wine festival.
Saturday, June 30, 2018
Sunday, July 1, 2018
Time: 12 noon to 6 pm
Adult Admission 21+ (includes wine glass): $18 at the door and on Hold My Ticket
Youth Admission (13–20 years old): $5
12 and under: FREE
Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a legal age guardian.
All participants must present a valid ID to sample or buy wine. No exceptions.
Glass sales and tasting end at 5:30 pm. Bottle sales end at 6:00 pm.
PARTIALLY FUNDED BY THE COUNTY OF SANTA FE LODERS’ TAX AND NEW MEXICO ARTS
2018 Festival Details
Rules for Entrance
- Must be 21 years of age to taste and/or buy wine. All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine. Identification will be checked at the gate.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal age parent/guardian.
- No alcohol may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- Bottles of wine purchased may not be opened on the Museum grounds.
- No weapons may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- No pets allowed (only ADA-approved assistance animals).
- No distribution of literature allowed within public easements or on Museum grounds without prior approval.
Festival Rules for getting a Wristband (drinking)
- Participants MUST be 21 or over
- All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine.
- No vertical IDs
- No Paper or Temporary IDs
- All forms of Identification MUST include a DOB (Date of Birth)
Arts & Crafts and Agricultural Product Vendors
A&J Family Farms
Gold Canyon Candles
Button Box Aprons (NM True Certified)
Sundancer Steel and Glass
Dana Design Studio
Mettle and Loam Apothecary
Color Shot Embroidery
Bella Rae Jewelry
Le Paris French Bakery
Divine Palm Art
Pepper Springs OutWest
Heartline Glass and Art
Organic Living Room
Fabric Art Designs
Celina’s Biscochitos (NM True Certified)
Coonridge Organic Goat Cheese (NM True Certified)
Ariel Greeley Jewelry
Brenda’s Perfect Brittle
Lost and Found
Two Sprout Farm
Molly’s Crepe Escape & Coffee