The 24th Annual Santa Fe Wine Festival
Celebrate your freedom with handmade wines from the New Mexico Wine and Grape Growers Association. Taste mouthwatering food, dance to live music, buy unique arts and crafts, and explore New Mexico’s history at Santa Fe’s longest running wine festival.
Saturday, July 1 & Sunday, July 2
Time: 12 noon to 6 pm
Adult Admission (21+): $13 Includes festival wine glass
Youth Admission (13–20 years old): $5
Under 12: FREE
Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a legal age guardian.
All participants must present a valid ID to sample or buy wine. No exceptions.
Glass sales and tasting end at 5:30 pm. Bottle sales end at 6:00 pm.
Regional Transit—”The Blue Bus” (pdf) will provide free service from several locations in Santa Fe, including the NM 599 Rail Runner station, to and from the Museum during the Santa Fe Wine Festival.
Thanks to all of you who joined us for this 2016 Santa Fe Wine Festival.
We will be posting our 2017 Dates and Schedules soon.
Please check back for more information.
2016 Festival Details
Rules for Entrance
- Must be 21 years of age to taste and/or buy wine. All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine. Identification will be checked at the gate.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal age parent/guardian.
- No alcohol may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- Bottles of wine purchased may not be opened on the Museum grounds.
- No weapons may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- No pets allowed (only ADA-approved assistance animals).
- No distribution of literature allowed within public easements or on Museum grounds without prior approval.
Festival Rules for getting a Wristband (drinking)
- Participants MUST be 21 or over
- All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine.
- No vertical IDs
- No Paper or Temporary IDs
- All forms of Identification MUST include a DOB (Date of Birth)
Arts & Crafts and Agricultural Product Vendors
A&J Family Farms
Bella Rae Jewelry Collection
Button Box Aprons
Coal Gulch Trading Co
Coonridge Organic Goat Cheese
Dancing Dolphins Art
Ingrid Mari Boutique
John Staples Ceramics
Lee Onstott/ Ryan Onstott
Le Paris French Bakery
McCullough Fine Arts
Old Pecos Foods
Old Windmill Dairy
Pepper Springs Out West
Santa Fe Renaissance Fair
Sol Bee Honey
Sundancer Steel & Glass
The Organic Living Room
The Silver Sunset
Product Vendor Application
Download this pdf if you are interested in applying to be a vendor at the 2016 Santa Fe Wine Festival.
Atzin & Atzin
Bambinis Steaks & Hoagies
Flamingo Steves Italian Ice
Kernel’s Kettle Corn
Molly’s Crepe Escape
Food Vendor Application
Download this pdf if you are interested in applying to be a food vendor at the 2016 Santa Fe Wine Festival.
The Boom Roots