The 26th Annual Santa Fe Wine Festival
Come and celebrate the 26th Anniversary of the Santa Fe Wine Festival at El Rancho de las Golondrinas. Test your taste buds and sample hand made New Mexican wines from 20 vintners around the state. Eat delicious foods, buy local arts & crafts, and dance your weekend away at the longest running wine festival in Santa Fe.
Saturday, July 6 & Sunday, July 7
Time: 12 noon to 6 pm
Adult Admission 21+ (includes wine glass): $18 at the door and on Hold My Ticket
Youth Admission (13–20 years old): $5
12 and under: FREE
Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a legal age guardian.
All participants must present a valid ID to sample or buy wine. No exceptions.
Glass sales and tasting end at 5:30 pm. Bottle sales end at 6:00 pm.
PARTIALLY FUNDED BY THE COUNTY OF SANTA FE LODGERS’ TAX AND NEW MEXICO ARTS
2019 Festival Details
Rules for Entrance
- Must be 21 years of age to taste and/or buy wine. All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine. Identification will be checked at the gate.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal age parent/guardian.
- No alcohol may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- Bottles of wine purchased may not be opened on the Museum grounds.
- No weapons may be brought onto the Museum grounds.
- No pets allowed (only ADA-approved assistance animals).
- No distribution of literature allowed within public easements or on Museum grounds without prior approval.
Festival Rules for getting a Wristband (drinking)
- Participants MUST be 21 or over
- All participants 21-121 must present a valid ID to sample and/or buy wine.
- No vertical IDs
- No Paper or Temporary IDs
- All forms of Identification MUST include a DOB (Date of Birth)
Arts & Crafts and Agricultural Product Vendors
A&J Family Farms
Bella Rae Jewelry
Brenda’s Perfect Brittle
Button Box Aprons
By Robin Creations
Dancing Dolphins Art
Desert Fig Designs
Divine Palm Art
Enchanted Soul Apothecary
Gold Canyon Candles
K and C Naturals
Le Paris French Bakery
Mayte Cardenas Jewels
McCullough Fine Arts
New Mexico Sabor
Old Barrel Tea
Pepper Springs Out West
Santa Fe Honey Salon
Santana’s Black Label Jerky
Sogno Toscano Olive oil & Vinegar
Sundancer Steel and Glass
The (organic)Living Room
The Naughty Plank
Houdini’s Magic Kettle Corn
Tres Colores Restaurant
Plateros Fry Bread
CCR corn roasters