Historic Buildings, Modern Facilities
El Rancho de Las Golondrinas is a living history Museum located on 200 acres in a rural farming valley just south of Santa Fe, New Mexico. As a living history Museum, the Museum is dedicated to the history, heritage, and culture of 18th and 19th-century New Mexico. As a result, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas is a spectacular venue with lots of options available for Art Groups, Photo Shoots, Meetings, Dinners & Banquets. With an onsite dining pavilion, three plazas, an Education Center, and ample parking, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas offers an exceptional blend of modern facilities and historic buildings to accommodate your event.
*Please note: Painting and photo shoots must be pre-approved by the museum (no exceptions). The use of the museum’s image and likeness without written permission is unlawful and subject to legal action.
Please contact us for painting and photo shoot inquiries.
Some Details about the Site
- Nestled on 200 beautiful acres in the La Cienega Valley of Northern New Mexico.
- A range of historic buildings and grounds for indoor and outdoor filming.
- Exceptional dining area for corporate events.
- Docents and demonstrators can be available to welcome, demonstrate traditional crafts, mingle with your guests and share their knowledge of the Museum.
- Close to both Interstate 25 and New Mexico Highway 599.
- Just 13 minutes from the Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF) and 45 minutes from Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ).
- Only 25 minutes south of historic Santa Fe Plaza.
- Minutes from lodging.