Historic Buildings, Modern Facilities
El Rancho de las Golondrinas is a living history Museum located on 200 acres in a rural farming valley just south of Santa Fe, New Mexico. As a living history Museum, the Museum is dedicated to the history, heritage, and culture of 18th and 19th century New Mexico. As a result, El Rancho de las Golondrinas is a spectacular venue with lots of options available for films, festivals, and other private or corporate events. With an onsite dining pavilion, three plazas, Education Center, and ample parking, El Rancho de las Golondrinas offers an exceptional blend of modern facilities and historic buildings to accommodate your event.
The museum is also available for film and photo shoots. Scenes from such well-known films and TV productions as Wyatt Earp, Into the West, The Missing, Comanche Moon, Young Guns, All the Pretty Horses, Fools Rush In and MacGruber, as well as many others filmed at Las Golondrinas.
One of the top 100 Best wedding destinations in the US!
Some Details about the Site
- Nestled on 200 beautiful acres in the La Cienega Valley of Northern New Mexico.
- A range of historic buildings and grounds for indoor and outdoor filming.
- Exceptional dining area for corporate events.
- Docents and demonstrators can be available to welcome, demonstrate traditional crafts, mingle with your guests and share their knowledge of the Museum.
- Close to both Interstate 25 and New Mexico Highway 599.
- Just 13 minutes from the Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF) and 45 minutes from Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ).
- Only 25 minutes south of historic Santa Fe Plaza.
- Minutes from lodging.
Dinners & Banquets