El Rancho de las Golondrinas could not operate without the help of its dedicated volunteers. If you enjoy the history and culture of New Mexico, consider volunteering at Las Golondrinas. We host 50,000 visitors annually from around the world and always need talented history interpreters to answer questions, guide tours and demonstrate what life was like at an authentic Spanish Period rancho.
I want to learn more about Volunteering.
Our volunteers bring diverse interests and talents to the Museum. We appreciate contributions in a wide-range of areas.
Some of the opportunities include:
- Interpreting History
- Greeting Guests
- Guiding Tours
- Conducting arts & crafts activities with children and adults
- Cooking and food demonstrations
- Weaving and colcha embroidery
- Assisting with running the mills
- Helping out in the Swallow’s Nest gift shop
- Office projects