Please consider making a gift to our Annual Fund, monies that are critical to sustain our operations and help us continue on our quest for excellence. The need is great and your support matters more than ever.
Our partner Foundation from California will match every contribution you make, regardless of the amount.
For 46 years, El Rancho de las Golondrinas has preserved and shared the rich traditions of New Mexico, getting you “hands on” with history!
While continuing to reach both children and adults through our innovative educational programming, the Ranch is embarking on an exciting journey to significantly improve and upgrade our buildings and grounds. These major facilities projects will directly impact our guests’ experiences: everything from parking lot modernization, ADA accessibility and the restoration of an historic ranch home. You have the chance to help us make it happen!
Some highlights from 2018:
- We collaborated with local, state, and national organizations to strengthen our education outreach and promote our cultural mission.
- We launched a new Three-year Strategic Plan with goals to:
—Develop the financial resources needed to advance our mission
—Strengthen our programming and improve guest experiences
—Increase awareness of the museum’s assets across New Mexico
—Improve the infrastructure and care of the museum facilities
- We secured the funding for a Facilities Master Plan that will set the course for major improvements to the museum for years to come.
- We are well along in crafting a Historic Structures Report for the restoration of the Pino Ranch House here on the museum grounds.
- We’ve produced nine educational festivals with over 24,000 guests (and have guided many more on tours.) We have hosted over 20,000 school children from the local community and around the state.
Creating the magic that is Las Golondrinas is hard work. It takes all of us, but most importantly it takes you. Simply put, your donation is essential and brings the museum to life. Please help El Rancho de Las Golondrinas fulfill its mission, honor its rich legacy, and continue our founders’ vision: “to restore the past, to enrich the present, and to endow the future.” The Annual Fund is critical to our operations and educational programming. Please also consider us in your estate planning.
This museum is a family, and we are grateful that you are a part of it. We know that you care about Las Golondrinas and the work that our staff and volunteers do for our guests. Thank you for your past and current support. We appreciate your generosity and belief in creating and sharing the magic of Las Golondrinas. ¡Un millón de gracias!
El Rancho de las Golondrinas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and a member of the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM), allowing Las Golondrinas members at the Supporting level and above to visit any one of the 945 partner institutions across the country at no cost: narmassociation.org. Check our website golondrinas.org for membership details.
All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the IRS. EIN 20-3845643
Annual Fund Donation
Support the Museum’s mission with a tax-deductible donation—that our partner fund will match!