Annual Fund Donation
Support the Museum’s mission with a tax-deductible donation—that our partner fund will match!
Can you believe Las Golondrinas has been educating New Mexico’s children for fifty years? 2022 has been an amazing benchmark for El Rancho de las Golondrinas, New Mexico’s Premiere Living History Museum. For fifty years we have been the leader in getting locals and visitors to New Mexico hands on with history and we marked the occasion by celebrating 50 Years with 50 Events.
Highlights from 2022 include:
- Kicking off the 50th with an in-depth History and Archaeological Symposium, featuring historians and archaeologists specializing in the La Cienega Valley.
- Hosting El Camino Real Run, a half marathon, 5K and 1 mile Fun Run along the historic Camino Real followed by a celebration here at the museum. Over 300 people of all ages from around the country and world participated.
- Winning awards from Santa Fe Reporter’s Best of Santa Fe including 1st Place Best Lecture Series, 2nd Place Best Non-profit for the Arts, and 3rd Place Best Instagram Feed.
- Experiencing record-breaking daily museum attendance and the largest festival weekends this museum has ever seen.
- Welcoming the return of New Mexico Heritage Days, where Las Golondrinas comes alive for thousands of New Mexico school children.
- Celebrating the monumental anniversary at our Fiesta Matanza.
As always, Las Golondrinas looked after its Santa Fe community, donating thousands of pounds of fresh produce to the Food Depot. We continued to offer free admission to children under 12, Blue Star Families (active military) and anyone with an inability to pay. We sponsored transportation for schools to bring children to New Mexico Heritage Days, and we sponsored our annual cleanup of Los Pinos Road.
This is all thanks to you, our supporters. We truly couldn’t do all of this without your attendance, your membership and your donations of time, services and funds. El Rancho de las Golondrinas is a place like no other, a place worth supporting and preserving for future generations of New Mexicans and visitors to enjoy.
Will you consider making a gift to help us continue all that we do?
Your support is essential in helping us continue to bring history to life, give guests an experience like no other, bring 20,000 New Mexico schoolchildren each year to the museum for educational programs (Las Golondrinas serves more children in Santa Fe County than any other cultural institution), preserve our acequias, land and unique cultural landscape; and create memories that last long after a visit has ended.
We have completed a facilities master plan that will ensure the success of Las Golondrinas for the next 50 years and beyond. Projects include improving ADA-accessibility throughout the museum campus, new interpretive and way-finding signage, new trail systems opening up new parts of the museum property, a greatly improved parking lot and entrance, a new education center and a new performance stage. If you are interested in learning more about this multi-year, multi-project plan, please contact Jackie Camborde, Director of Development at email@example.com.
Please take a moment to complete your donation on this page. We truly couldn’t do it without you.
¡Un millón de gracias!
Henry M. Rivera, Board Chair
Daniel Goodman, Museum Director
El Rancho de las Golondrinas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the IRS. EIN 20-3845643